Information For Patients
What to Bring ?
- NHI Health Card
- Details of any additional health coverage or insurance policies
- All past health records
- Referring letter if any
- Current medications which you are taking (preferably in their original packings)
- Current list of your medications and instructions.
- These medications will be returned to you at the end of your stay or at your request.
- NHI provides 24 hour Pharmacy for its patients.
- Small amounts of money for newspapers, magazines, gift shop items,
- Reading material
- Battery-operated appliances are preferred.
- Large sums of money
- Jewellery and other items of commercial value
- Cell phones and other radio frequency transmitting devices
- Non-prescription drugs or alcohol
- The hospital is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. You will not be reimbursed for missing articles.
All patients are entitled to standard unit care (6-8 beds in one room). You may choose to upgrade your room to:
- Double Room Category (Semi-private)
- Single Room Category (Private room)
- Deluxe Room Category (Private room)
- Suite Room Category (Private room)
If you prefer a semi-private or private room, it is important to realize that you may be billed for the difference, depending on your insurance coverage or entitlement. Check your insurance coverage with National Heart Institute Insurance/TPA help desk at A-wing ground floor. Or call at 011- 46600700 & 46606600 Extn. 4084 & 4085 Fax: 011-26428372, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intercom with outcall facility is available in each single occupancy room.
- Cellular phones, mobile phones and transmitting devices are prohibited in designated patient care areas and the emergency room waiting area as their signals can interfere with the operations of sensitive medical equipment used for patient care.
- Wi-Fi internet facility is available in single, deluxe and suite room category.
- The telephone numbers of hospital are 011 46606600 & 46600700. Information about your health is confidential, so please designate one person to report your progress to family members and friends. Let us know the name and telephone number of the person to whom we can provide information.