Out Patient Department
The out patient department is located at B- wing ground floor and upper basement (9 consultation rooms ) of the hospital. This department caters to approximately 90 to 100 patients on daily basis.
OPD Clinic schedule is : 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM
- For appointments call 011-46600700, 46606600 appointments can also be requested through appointments page. click here for OPD Schedule.
- If you have been registered previously, kindly quote your NHI CR Number while taking appointment
- In case you are a non - appointment / walk-in patient, you may have to wait to see the doctor
- Two treatment rooms for minor dressings / suturing etc.
- Pathological sample collection room
- Non invasive and radiological Investigations
- Executive health checkups
- Wheelchair is provided on request
- Anaesthesiology / Audiology & Speech Therapy / Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery / Cardiology / Chest Medicine / Colorectal Surgery / Chronic Pain Management /Dental Surgery / Diabetology / ENT / Gastro Surgery / Gastroenterology / General Surgery /Haematology Clinical / Internal Medicine / Nuclear Medicine / Nephrology / Neurology / Medical Oncology / Surgical Oncology / Ophthalmology / Orthopaedic Surgery / Psychiatrist / Psychologist / Rheumatology / Urology / Vascular Surgery / Pathology / Physiotherapy / Radiology & Imaging
- HIV counselor is available in the OPD from 8am to 4pm for referring patients for pre-test counseling for HIV test.
- Hospital OPD, consultation and investigation charges are to be paid to hospital billing counter. Private OPD charges will be collected by doctor.
- Payments/Deposit are accepted in cash / credit card/pay order/demand draft in favour of “National Heart Institute”. Payment can also be done through RTGS( for bank details contact the billing department)