Critical care unit has 48 beds in all, with a high dependency unit (HDU). The team comprises intensivists and senior & junior resident doctors and well-experienced and trained nursing & paramedical staff with an ongoing training and educational programme at all levels.
- Multi-channel monitoring including ETCO2 and pulmonary arterial pressure monitoring.
- Cardiac output monitoring.
- Bedside 2D Echo, Sonography & Doppler studies in co-ordination with other departments.
- Hemodialysis, especially SLED facilities.
- IABP, Pulmonary catheter, Temporary pacing-intravenous & transcutaneous.
- Sophisticated ventilators-both for invasive & non-invasive ventilation.
- Proximity to OT complex and Cathlab.
- Resuscitation & defibrillation equipment and advanced airway devices.
The hospital caters to a cohort of patients from different specialties like General medicine, General surgery, Orthopedic surgery, ENT and Super specialities i.e. Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Neurology, Cardio thoracic and Vascular surgery, Urology and Plastic surgery.